Heavenly Works, LLC is an experienced and dedicated professional service entity with many years of event planning know-how. Below is a sample of some of our event planning performance.
(Government Meetings & Events):
- National Urban League: Planned annual training conferences for all 26 nation-wide management staff.
- New York AIDS Consortium: Planned and coordinated all logistics for meetings, conferences, workshops and seminars (30 Community Based Organizations- State, City and Medical/Hospital Facilities)
- NASA Goddard Space Flight Center: Organized/hosted many high profile public special events-Communities Day, space science anniversary observances, model rocket launches, space birthday parties, receptions. Facilitated daily facility/cleanroom tours and VIP tours. Recruited, trained and managed volunteer services. 1998 NASA Goddard Space Flight Center 40th Anniversary Community Day Open House: Served as the lead event planner (10,000 attendees). Received an Award of Excellence for “event quality and comprehensive program venue “on a limited budget.
- National Institute of Health (NIH)-National Training Center: Lead for planning/facilitating graduations and other required special events.
(Faith Based Meetings & Events)
- The Balm In Gilead: Facilitated event planning and logistics for all large, national Faith-based events: annual galas (1000 attendees), VIP functions, conferences/meetings.
- 2009 African American Church Inaugural Ball: Served as the event planner. (1000 attendees).
- 2011 UNAIDS-Women, HIV and the Faith Community: Bringing the Voice of Africa to Washington, DC: Served as the lead event planner for a week-long series of meetings/events, local and out of state between female visitors from African countries and key US policy makers, global health advocates, community leaders and the media re: global health care/funding, gender violence & inequality and advocacy.
- 2012 International AIDS Pre-Ecumenical Conference: Served as the lead planner for 500 person event, in partnership with the host organization, Host-EAA in Geneva, Switzerland. Managed all major event logistics and contract negotiations for facility space and services, meal functions, lodging, VIP logistics, volunteer staffing, on-site registration, security and transportation.
- 2013 African American Church Inaugural Ball: Served as the event planner. (500 attendees).
- The Church Compliance Conference: Served as the Event Planner for Annual Legal Compliance Conference for Faith Community, contracted by The Law Offices of Erika E. Cole, LCC.
- Healthy Churches 2020: Key planning team member for national Faith Health Conference.